Thursday, 9 October 2014

Duster Time

 DUSTER COAT: Boohoo
WHITE TEE: Topshop
RIPPED JEANS: Topshop
BOOTS: River Island

Back with another monochrome outfit, what can I say?! You will be pleased to know however that I have just purchased a warmer coat from New Look which is a gorgeous blush/nude colour - head over to my Instagram (@laurenwanders) if you want to have a sneak peek. I'm a little bit in love with this duster coat from Boohoo, its lightweight so its perfect to throw on over any casual outfit. The jeans are my all time favourite Topshop 'Jamie' pair, they're such a comfortable fit whilst being super skinny. The boots are a recent purchase, I'm pretty certain I will wear these non stop throughout this A/W. Also I decided to brighten up the slightly dirty carpet (tmi?) with an amazing throw I got last year in the Old Town of Ibiza, I keep meaning to hang it up on my wall but I'm yet to get round to it over a year later, oops.



8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love your fashion posts :-)

    Rachael x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the long coat of yours ^___^
    You look simple, nice and lady-ish!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, what lip liner/lipstick are you wearing? It's gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Its MAC Plum liner and Double Shot lippy, such a great combo xxx

      Delete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig