Friday, 26 September 2014

Autumn has arrived


 TOP: Topshop
MAXI SKIRT: Boohoo
SANDALS: Primark
LIPS: MAC's Plum Liner & Double Shot Lipstick

I can't actually believe we're nearly into October, where has this Summer gone?! I opted for this black combo on a relatively warm September day, I love a good crop top paired with a maxi or midi skirt. The fit of Topshop basics are amazing and they're so reasonably priced that I will be buying the crop top in a fair few colours. The maxi skirt I picked up before I went on my holidays and I've worn it non stop the past couple of months - I think it might have to be packed away with the rest of my Summer wardrobe soon though! Despite not looking forward to winter, I have just ordered a beautiful coat from Mango which I can't wait to arrive, eep.

4 comments:

  1. You're right, summer passed really fast but I have to admit that I'm more a wintery person. In fact Yesterday I bought a winter coat from Pimkie. I really love your outfit by the way, especially the maxi skirt, and It fits perfectly on you.
    Mikixx

    If you'd like to, check my little blog:
    littletasteofbeauty.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I need to stock up on some coats now! Thanks lovely x

      Delete
  2. I can't believe it's almost October already either, crazy! You look stunning, I always love your style <3 xx

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig