Tuesday, 19 August 2014

Its been a while...

I'm going to start off by saying where the heck has this Summer gone?! Secondly, my apologies for being absent for a few months - I needed some time out. Work was consuming me so any spare time I had was spent laughing with my family and friends and not on the internet, eep! 

Now I'm back, and as you may have already noticed theres a few changes - starting with the new blog design! I needed a bit of a change and I love the minimalistic look. My favourite blogs to read and scroll through are either style or lifestyle focused and this is how I envisage this small space of mine on the interwebz to be, I can't wait to get stuck in!

I'm still creating content on my youtube channel which you can find HERE. It features monthly favourites, tags, vlogs and more! 

Don't forget to follow me on twitter and instagram if you want to see what I get upto on a daily basis, my username is @laurenwanders 

A massive thank you to all of you that are still reading my blog, it means a lot that you all stick with me!

2 comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig