Friday, 29 August 2014

Grayscale

TEE: Topshop
JEANS: Topshop
SANDALS: Topshop

I can't get enough of monochrome, grey and muted colours - can you tell?! I pretty much live in jeans and a tee at the moment, I'm all about comfort most days. Another thing as you can see, I find it difficult to take serious outfit photos - blogger problems ey! Onto the outfit, its all Topshop. They're just the best for basics at the moment. I actually featured these items and more on a recent haul video which you can watch below, it includes all the links to the items too. I'm hoping the sun will make an appearance again for September just so I can make the most/last of my Summer wardrobe - boo!




15 comments:

  1. Love your new blog layout! Cute outfit! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lauren you look so SO gorgeous. Love this outfit and your new video! Have a good weekend chick! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yet another amazing outfit, love love love your style!

    http://www.chelsealeigh.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Topshop jeans are my favourite!
    They are soo comfy and stylish!
    Jessie @ All Things Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit so much :)
    Mikixx

    If you would like to, come and check my little blog:
    http://pursuingadreamcalledlife.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love your style! <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are beautiful!! Only just found you blog, love it!

    over on my blog I am having a real techniques, ysl and barry m give away

    http://www.milliecbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/real-techniques-ysl-and-barry-m-giveaway.html

    x

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig