Thursday, 21 August 2014

A casual kinda day

TOP: Boohoo
KIMONO CARDIGAN: River Island
JEANS: Topshop
SHOES: Primark

My first outfit post, eep. This getup is actually from the start of July but I never got round to posting it on the blog, you might have seen it on my Instagram though! Since getting my hands on the kimono I've pretty much lived in it, its so easy to wear I just throw it on over anything. The top is a little Boohoo number which I sneakily bought in black, white and the grey - its such a flattering cut. Another item I have lived in are the Topshop jeans, I'm all about the rips. Lastly the chunky black sandals are a gem of a purchase from good old Primark.


12 comments:

  1. Love this look! That top is such a lovely cut... I'm a bit of a sucker for a nice grey basic :)

    Helen x
    www.raggydoll-raggydoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen, all about the grey basics! :)

      Delete
  2. Love your top and shoes! x

    http://helenamulhearn.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking amazing Lauren! Love your style so much!

    http://www.chelsealeigh.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty look. Simple yet stylish! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look lovely! adore how simple this outfit is. i have those jeans and need to wear them more!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // blog sale

    ps. enter my £300 rayban and beauty goodies giveaway! click here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen! I literally live in them :) x

      Delete
  6. Great outfit !

    fruityandpassion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig