Thursday, 29 May 2014

Wishlist: Topshop Whites


Topshop are on point for me at the moment, I am seriously lusting after so many items ready for the Summer. This season I'm all about simple style full of nudes and white clothing. I adore this Longline Duster Coat, its so effortless but would make any outfit. I fell in love with these Zip Up Leather Wedges as soon as I saw them, they would look amazing paired with jeans. This Lace Bralet is so pretty, perfect for Summer! Another lace item is this Cut Out Rose Skirt, the hem detail just makes it for me. Tophop Jamie jeans are my favourite for fit, these White Ripped Jeans would be ideal for the warmer months. Lastly is this White Clutch, it would go well with pretty much every outfit. 

Whats on your wishlist at the moment? Let me know in the comments!

Lauren x

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks amazing, love the lace skirt!

    http://www.chelsealeigh.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig