Friday, 23 May 2014

OOTD: Ripped Jeans & Tee


 This is probably the most simple outfit of the day post I've ever done but its one of my favourites. I'm all about jeans and a tee at the moment. I've picked up two pairs of ripped jeans recently, this Zara pair and the newest addition are from Topshop which you will see soon. The white tee is Topshop and I'm definitely going to stock up on a few more, the shoes are also Topshop. The bag is from Oasis - somewhere I don't usually shop but I was pleasantly surprised with this little beauty.

Have a great Bank Holiday weekend everyone!

Lauren x

4 comments:

  1. I love ripped jeans! Your hair looks amazing as usual :) Do you mind me asking how you style it?
    Is it with a tong or straightners? Or is that just your natural hair? (If yes then you lucky thing!!) xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks lovely, I recently just did a video on my channel about how i style it! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit so much especially the shoes, where are them from?
    Michela xx
    pursuingadreamcalledlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig