Monday, 19 May 2014

New In: Topshop

 Whilst popping into Topshop to pay off my balance I may have been naughty and picked up a few things at the same time - how does that work?! Well I saw this Leopard Print Maxi Dress a few days prior and when I saw it was still in stock I had to get it, I will wear it non stop in Summer so I can justify the £50 price tag eek. The White Croc Print Slip Ons I've had my eye on for a while too, I wear my burgundy pair all the time and so this pair will be ideal for the sunnier months. Since taking these photos I have gone back to Topshop and bought yet more things (naughty Lauren, I know!) I'm planning on filming a lookbook video for my channel so keep an eye out for that in the next couple of weeks! In the meantime I did upload a collective haul this past weekend which you can see here.

Have a great week!

Lauren x

6 comments:

  1. Love those shoes! Perfect for the nice weather we're having :) xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so comfy, so pleased I got them :) xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Eeek I'm so pleased I got them!! xx

      Delete
  3. love that print!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. You can win £250+ worth of beauty products in my new giveaway if you're interested, click here

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig