Friday, 2 May 2014

Lifestyle: Morning May

Who can believe its May, already?! Last month I let you all know about my plans for April, which you can read here. I'm really pleased I managed to upload two videos a week on my channel, I hope you guys enjoyed the content if you're a subscriber! This month I'm going to try and focus a little more on my blog and get a few more posts up. Are there any type of posts you would like to see more of?

Another one of my goals last month was to be a little more active and that did happen and I did lose a few more pounds, woo! I still have 5/6 more pounds to lose and to tone up but I'm going to commit myself for the month of May. And yes, I still need to drink more water (oops).

What are some of your goals this month? Have a great bank holiday weekend!

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig