Tuesday, 6 May 2014

Lifestyle: Bank Holiday Fun

 I hope you all had an amazing Bank Holiday weekend, back to work already - boo! I had a pretty busy fun filled weekend and so I didn't take too many photos as I was enjoying it so much. On Saturday me and my friend Rosie hopped in her car and made our way to Oxford to visit one of our friends who's currently at Uni there. It was such a sunny day as soon as we arrived we headed out to have some pub lunch - I had a yummy burger and fries (pictured). We got back and dolled ourselves up for the night, one of my friends housemates actually organised an Ann Summers party for a group of us - which was a laugh! Needless to say the next morning was spent chatting about last nights events, eating toast and chocolate (healthy breakfast, right?) and drinking endless amounts of tea. By the afternoon me and Rosie made the 2 hour journey back home to Bournemouth and luckily the sun was still shining, so I spent the rest of the day in the garden followed by watching Homeland! Yesterday I went on a little shopping spree with my Mum, oops (haul to follow soon). To finish off the sunny Bank Holiday weekend was off course by watching the new episode of Game of Thrones!

Hope you enjoyed this type of post! How was your Bank Holiday?

Lauren x

6 comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig