Thursday, 1 May 2014

Beauty : Spring FOTD

 Makeup Used:
No7 Superlight Foundation
L'Oreal Lumi Magique Primer
Benefit Erase Paste Concealer
Mac Prep and Prime Highlighter
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer
MAC Mocha Blush
Nars Sin Blush
MAC Pearl Cream Colour Base
Anastasia Brow Wiz
Urban Decay Naked Palette
L'Oreal Superliner
Lancome Hypnose Mascara
MAC Chatterbox Lipstick

As I had such a great response from my first FOTD post, I decided to make this a weekly thing. This weeks look is more radiant than last weeks. I opted for a luminating primer, my favourite being the L'Oreal Lumi Magique Primer followed with my go to cream highlighter - MAC Pearl Cream Colour Base. I decided to go for more of a pink cheek so I layered two of my favourites - MAC Mocha and Nars Sin blush. For eyeshadow, I used my trusty Naked Palette, in particular the shades Buck and Sidecar. Lastly I tied the look together with a gorgeous pink lip colour, I used MAC Chatterbox lipstick. Its an amplified finish so it has great pigmentation whilst being moisturising and long-lasting.

Whats your go to Spring lipstick, I'd love to know!

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig