Thursday, 15 May 2014

Beauty: Nude FOTD

Makeup Used:
L'Oreal Lumi Magique Primer
No7 Superlight Foundation
Bare Minerals Original Powder Foundation
Benefit Erase Paste
MAC Pro Longwear Concealer
Seventeen Brow Pencil
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
MAC Smoulder Eye Kohl
Lancome Hypnose Mascara
Nars Laguna Bronzer
MAC Mocha Blush
Nars Sin Blush
Dior Amber Diamond Highlight
No7 Nude Lip Liner
Rimmel Notting Hill Nude Lipstick

Hi everyone, long time no see - it feels that way anyway! Sorry I've been a bit MIA this week, sometimes life can get a bit hectic. The sun was out today so I spent a few hours topping up my tan in the garden, its funny how the weather can change your mood. I went for a nude look today makeup wise, looking at the photos now its a little Kylie Jenner-esque. I repurchased my BareMinerals Powder and I don't know how I lived without it , ha(seriously its amazing). I had a little play around with my new Naked 3 Palette, eek I'm so glad I purchased it! Another one of my current favourite things to use at the moment is the No7 Lip Liner in Nude, it makes my lips look that touch fuller and its the perfect lip combo with Rimmel's Notting Hill Nude Lipstick.

Whats your favourite nude lipstick? Let me know in the comments!

Lauren x



7 comments:

  1. beautiful xx
    please feel free to check my blog out www.rabialafashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so gorgeous! I love your makeup and your hair is so lovely Lauren xxx

    Verity | Life of Verity

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lipstick colour, looks great on you!! Now I really want to try that Rimmel lipstick! :)

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig