Thursday, 8 May 2014

Beauty: Bronzed Orange FOTD



 Makeup Used:
No7 Instant Radiance Highlighter
No7 Superlight Foundation
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Benefit Erase Paste Concealer
MAC Prep n Prime Highlighter
Seventeen Brow Pencil
ELF Brow Gel
Rimmel ScandelEyes Cream Shadow
Urban Decay Naked Palette - Smog
Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Palette
L'Oreal Superliner
MAC Smoulder Eye Pencil
Lancome Star Mascara
Nars Luster Blush
MAC Morange Lipglass

This week I opted for a bronze eye with a bright lip, last Summer I wore this lipgloss non stop. I'm tempted to buy MAC Morange lipstick soon but for now the lipglass will do. I'm a bit obsessed with a bronze eye at the moment, my favourite eyeshadow to use is Smog from the Urban Decay Naked palette. I actually just ordered the new Naked 3 palette -at last! I'm thinking next weeks face of the day might be a bit more of a smokey eye with a pinky/nude lip.

Before I sign off, I'm on the lookout for a new bronzer - any recommendations would be welcome!!

Lauren x


6 comments:

  1. Stunning, this look suits you!

    Have you tried Benefit Hoola Bronzer?

    Katie Loves | UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    BlogLovin' : Katie Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie! Oo I haven't but I will definitely have a look at that one! x

      Delete
  2. You look so beautiful!!! I would recommend the Bobbi Brown Aruba or Golden Light Bronzer! xx

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig