Thursday, 3 April 2014

Wishlist: FeelUnique

FeelUnique is most definitely one of my favourite beauty websites to shop on, theres such a vast range to choose from and they nearly always have special offers or codes that you can use on your purchase. The past few weeks I have been adding various little beauties into my basket, not actually buying them but just keeping them there just in case- I think its a sign that I should bite the bullet and get them. So here we are, the top 5 current products I'm lusting after. Now that I'm finally growing my nails (yay!) I think its time to buy some pretty Spring shades, my favourite being 'Peaches and Cream' by Tanya Burr. Then we have the very hyped up 'Gimme Brow' by Benefit, I think this product would be perfect for my brows as the weather warms up. My favourite mineral powder/foundation ever is the BareMinerals 'Original Foundation' and I sadly just finished mine. The highlighter that I've had my eye on for a while is the 'Mary Lou Manizer Luminizer' by theBalm, it looks super pretty. Lastly is a cult beauty product, the 'Naked 3 Palette' by Urban Decay, I have the previous two but I think the pink/rosy tones that this one has to offer would be perfect for me.

Whats on your FeelUnique wishlist?

Lauren x

7 comments:

  1. I really want Naked 3, I love the rose gold tones but I have no money at the moment! I'm looking for a cheap dupe but can't find any at the moment! I really want Tanya Burr's nail varnish in Peaches and Cream too, it will look so cute in summer :)x

    libbyjade26.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks super pretty! They're such lovely colours x

      Delete
  2. My feelunique basket is always full of things I want. Think I have about 20 things in there at the minute!! Great post hun, some lovely things :) xx

    faceitamy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It so easily done isn't it! Haha thanks lovely xx

      Delete
  3. The naked 3 looks stunning, I love the rosey tones <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey. Just found your blog. It is totally amazing!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know :)

    With love,
    Vilma

    http://cantellyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig