Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Style: Stylespiration 2


 This is the second of my stylespiration posts, you can see my first that I posted back in December here. Tumblr is such a good website for inspiration whether its for fashion, makeup, travel, interiors, the list could go on and on. These are some of my favourite fashion looks of the moment, my style has definitely changed since last Spring - I'm more into monochrome and nudes now, and I love simple, chic and effortless outfits that are flattering at the same time.

What are some of your fashion favourites at the moment?

Lauren x

[all images from Tumblr]

5 comments:

  1. So amazing! Love every single outfit :)

    http://www.chelsealeigh.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the olivia palermo outfit :)
    Michela| pursuingadreamcalledlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig