Tuesday, 15 April 2014

Style: Spring OOTD

Jumper - Topshop
Trousers - Topshop
Shoes - Primark
Necklace - Primark

 Spring has most definitely sprung here in the South of England. Last week was a bit of a stressful one for me, work was a mare. But I had a lovely afternoon tea with one of my best friends and started Saturday on a more positive note. I wanted to make the most of the sunshine on Sunday so I went for a walk with my Mum, after which I decided to start the 30 Day Shred - ouch. Anyway onto the outfit,  the peach crop jumper is from Topshop, along with a pair of quilted-esque white trousers which I bought in the Topshop sale back in December. Then we have my trusty Primark embellished slipper style shoes (so comfy!) and lastly I'm wearing my £3 bargain necklace, also from Primark!

Lauren x

6 comments:

  1. I really like your outfit, especially the trousers ! And I have to have those Primark shoes x

    http://tuttaafruttaa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the white trousers, they suit you in a way that I wish they suited me!

    Shannon Rebecca | Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your look actually i always love your outfit :)
    michelaxx
    pursuingadreamcalledlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig