Sunday, 27 April 2014

Lifestyle: The Insta Update

 Happy Sunday everyone! I've had a relaxing day off spent browsing Zara (and maybe buying one item!) and watching Homeland. This week I haven't been too active on my blog or instagram, mainly because editing and uploading two videos for my Youtube channel this week has been my focus - sorry! The coming week is a pretty busy one for me too, but from Friday I have a week and a half off work so I can get organised again. Anyway this week I finally received my new makeup storage after ordering it nearly a month ago (Lets just say Muji has stock and shipping problems..), I'm thinking of filming a makeup storage/collection video soonish. Sorry about the smiley selfie, but I've been much more positive recently, yay. Lastly is my favourite quote of the week, courtesy of Tumblr.

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.

Lauren x

3 comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig