Sunday, 6 April 2014

Lifestyle: I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22!

 I turned the grand age of 22 on Wednesday which meant I took far too many photos and filmed snippets of my day. I had such a wonderful day, I wasn't feeling too great so it wasn't too crazy. Me and my family went for lunch at a local pub in the countryside, the food was amazing - do you see the size of that platter?! I was gifted so many wonderful and thoughtful presents, one of my favourites is a photo scrapbook my best friend made me (Thanks Jadine!). I went homeware shopping with my Mum but it was unsuccessful so we bought some Easter bunny chocolate and Macaroons to eat instead. I spent some of my afternoon relaxing on the sofa with a cup of tea in hand whilst watching American Horror Story, obsessed. I didn't have the most conventional birthday cake (lemon drizzle) but it was delicious nonetheless, I love me some lemon.

Lauren x

8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday. It looks like you had a great day, even if you weren't feeling too great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to you! Stay gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, I hope you had a fantastic day. I turn 22 in September!

    Love Beth | BethBlogsBeauty
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey sweetie!!!

    I just found your blog , I totally love it!

    Your outfits are crazy, so stylish :) I love

    your fashion posts as well..!!! Would you like

    to follow each other in order to stay in touch?

    I would love to!!!!

    Greetings from Greece

    Vicky

    http://www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday even if it was 3 days ago, lots of kisses
    Michela xx | pursuingadreamcalledlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig