Thursday, 10 April 2014

Beauty: Drugstore Diva Tag

The Drugstore Diva Tag is all about your top ten drugstore products, I was tagged by the ever so lovely Chelsea from Chelsea Leigh, check out her post here.
 1. Foundation // I have a couple of favourites but at the moment my go to has to be the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation, I just love the dewy finish it gives on my skin. I do have to set it with a powder but I have to do that most of the time unless I want a shiny t-zone all day.

2. Concealer // I'm definitely more of a high end gal when it comes to concealer, but the best for blemishes has to be Collection's Lasting Perfection Concealer. It covers any redness or spots and it lasts all day too.

3. Powder // Rimmel Stay Matte Powder beats any other drugstore powder I've tried hands down, its so affordable and I don't need to touch up throughout the day.

4. Bronzer // I haven't tried too many drugstore bronzers, but I've had the Bourjois 'Chocolate' Bronzer for ages now and I pretty much use it everyday just to warm up my skin tone.

5. Blush // My favourite blush at the moment is the No7 Pop and Glow Cream Blush in Mango Sorbet. Its a gorgeous peach shade and I love how quick and easy it is to use for a pop of colour on the cheeks.

6. Highlighter // Again I don't own too many drugstore highlighters but my go to at the moment is the No7 Instant Radiance Highlighter, very similar to the blush I just mentioned but its a shimmery champagne colour. I usually put it under foundation which gives the prettiest glowy finish.

7. Eyeshadow // Has to be any of the Sleek Palettes, the pigment is amazing and the colour range is so great too. I really want to try the L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadows too after hearing so much about them.

8. Eyeliner // I picked my favourite liquid one which is the L'Oreal Superliner, I do also love the Perfect Slim Eyeliner Pen by L'Oreal too!

9. Mascara // I haven't been using a drugstore mascara of late but the one I used to love was the Maybelline Falsies Mascara, its a great volumising one.

10. Lipstick // So I have to mention both my favourite lipstick and lipgloss for this one. At the moment its Topshop's Innocent Lipstick paired with Tanya Burr's Aurora Lipgloss, such a pretty combo.

I tag;  Jennie from Sailor Jennie, Rachel from All The Little Things X and Leanne from Pouts and Paris.

Let me know what your favourite drugstore products are down below too!

Lauren x

4 comments:

  1. Wow you got on this FAST! Lovely answers, I'm so glad you did the tag!! I really need to order that Tanya Burr Lip Gloss already!!

    http://www.chelsealeigh.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I had a super productive day for once!! lol, they're so pretty! Xx

      Delete
  2. SO many lovely products, I want to try the No7 highlighter. It looks pretty & I like the packaging
    Great tag
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig