Saturday, 12 April 2014

Beauty: Top 5 Lipsticks for Spring

 From Left to Right - MAC Impassioned, MAC Chatterbox, YSL Rouge Pur Couture in 59, Topshop Whimsical, Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm in Audacious

My most recent Youtube video is all about lipsticks! I'm a tad obsessed with lip products, I could buy a new one everyday to be honest, ha. As you can see for me its all about corals and peachy colours for Spring time. I love MAC lipsticks, there was a time that I fell out of love with them (how?!) but now I wear them all of the time and I could spend hours perusing their lipstick stand. Then we have my newest high end addition, YSL Rouge Pur Couture in 59 - the photo doesn't do it justice. Topshop has to have a mention, I'm so impressed with their lipsticks! Lastly is one of my drugstore favourites, Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm in Audacious - a neon orange. I go into a bit more depth in the video if you fancy watching it.

Lauren x

2 comments:

  1. Love all of these colours! I still haven't tried Topshop's lipsticks, think I will have to get on the case :) x

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig