Tuesday, 22 April 2014

Beauty: FOTD


Makeup Used:
No 7 Superlight Foundation
Benefit Erase Paste Concealer
MAC Prep and Prime Highlighter
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
Anastasia Brow Wiz 
Urban Decay Naked Palette
L'Oreal Superliner
MAC Coffee Eye Pencil
Lancome Hypnose Mascara
Dior Amber Diamond Highlight
MAC Peaches Blush
Maybelline Colour Sensational Lipstick in Neon Red


 Heres my first evert FOTD (face of the day), I'm thinking of doing these once a week if you enjoy this type of post! This is the makeup I wore for a day of filming videos and eating Easter chocolate - bad Lauren. You all know I've been loving a new foundation at the moment, the No7 Stay Perfect Superlight Foundation is amazing for my skin. Its a light to medium coverage water based foundation but its great for all skin types (I have more of an oily skin fyi), I personally set it with a powder but it lasts all day and I love the finish. Just as I get the hang of using the Anastasia Brow Wiz in Brunette, it decides to run out on me - a new one has already been purchased! I've been going for more of a bronze/gold eye at the moment and I used the Urban Decay Naked Palette - in particular half baked all over the lid. Finished with a pop of colour, my current favourite red is Maybelline's Colour Sensational Lipstick in Neon Red.


Let me know if you would like to see more of these types of posts! Hope you all have a great week.

Lauren x

6 comments:

  1. I love these types of post, you should do it once a week!!
    Michela xx
    pursuingadreamcalledlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your make-up looks amazing! Gorgeous summer look.
    Definitely do them once a week - would love to see different styles :)

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! Will definitely keep it up :)

      Delete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig