Wednesday, 26 March 2014

Wishlist: Homeware

I'm currently in the process of revamping my bedroom, its very much in need of a fresh slick of paint and some new storage and accessories here and there. So I've done a spot of browsing and found some bits and bobs that I think would spruce it up a little. 

I have been meaning to pick up an inspiring and positive print like this one for a while now, this is from notonthehighstreet.com (one of my favourite shopping websites). Another gem from the same website are these adorable biscuit cushions, how cute are they?! I've been browsing Yankee Candle's new collection for Spring and Easter, this White Chocolate Bunnies candle is my favourite and Bunny Cake seems like my kind of scent too. A book I have been meaning to get my hands on for quite some time is Alexa Chung 'It', perfect when you're looking for some inspiration. Lastly, I desperately need some new makeup storage and you can't go wrong with those acrylic drawers from Muji.

Where are your favourite places to shop for homeware or lifestyle goodies?

Lauren x

6 comments:

  1. giftsandpieces.co.uk have the nicest bits and pieces! x

    steviefrancesthorp.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo Il have to check that website out, thanks lovely! x

      Delete
  2. Recently I have become obsessed with not on the high street! They have some amazing things. Lovely post :)

    Rachel | AMomentInTime.
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have such cute things, thanks lovely! x

      Delete
  3. Those cushions are soo adorable!

    http://www.chelsealeigh.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig