Sunday, 9 March 2014

Video: My Morning Skincare Routine

This weeks video is all about my morning skincare routine, I don't talk about skincare too much on both my blog and youtube but its only in the recent months that I've been really getting into trying new products and learning about what there is to offer. In result, I now have a rather long skincare wishlist - oops. The products I use in the morning are mostly refreshing and brightening for example  I use both the Origins GinZing Moisturiser and Eye Cream. I particularly love the Boots Botanics range and use both their All Bright Purifying Face Scrub and the Rosewater Toning Spritz is my favourite toner. I'm still on the search for the best morning cleanser but at the moment I'm using Origins Make A Difference Cleansing Milk, which is lovely. Lastly I finish off with prepping my lips for the day by using the Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub followed with my must have lip balm, Nuxe Reve De Miel

I will be posting my evening skincare routine in a month or so as I'm still trying out products and haven't got a specific routine just yet. I really want to get my hands on the Origins Night A Mins Moisturiser and some Kiehl's products too.

What are some of your favourite skincare products? I would love to know!

Lauren x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig