Sunday, 16 March 2014

The Sunday Post: Hello Spring!

Spring arrived early this week, but I had to make the most of it as its meant to be getting colder again soon. Today was spent out in the sun, I went for a walk along the seafront and the view was just amazing. Followed by some good old pub food, the sharing platter was so yummy. Last night there was a beautiful sunset and I had the best chicken caesar salad ever for dinner!

As the sun is setting I'm snuggled up catching up on some Youtube videos with a cup of tea, thats what Sundays are made for! I just uploaded a Beauty Haul on my channel which you can find here. Next week's video will be a Spring Primark Haul, oops. 

Hope you all had a lovely weekend!

Lauren x

2 comments:

  1. That food looks delish! And ahh sounds like a good Sunday night to me too haha Sunday's are good for relaxing & catching up on things that got away from you during the week for sure! :)

    Cachoo Joo // CACHOO JOO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good! Definitely agree with you on that one! :) xx

      Delete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig