Sunday, 2 March 2014

The Sunday Post: The Lounge

 How quickly has the past week gone?! This week I popped into a local cafe/bar called Circo Lounge and had a rather delicious hot chocolate, I met up with my family for lunch but I just stuck to a hot drink as did my parents who only had great things to say about their lattes. My brother opted for some lunch and had the lamb and mint kofta panini, he too was not disappointed. The interior has a retro 70's feel with the original wallpaper that was left before it was turned into the Lounge in 2012.  They offer a vast menu of food ranging from pancakes to hotdogs and everything in between, including vegan and gluten free options. If you're from the Bournemouth area then I would definitely recommend popping in if you can.

This week I posted my February Favourites video on my Youtube channel which you can find here. I also blogged about my March goals which you can read here.

Happy Sunday loves.

Lauren x

10 comments:

  1. You're lovely.
    Michelaxx
    pursuingadreamcalledlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds lovely!

    I'm in Bournemouth a lot at the moment for work, so might have to check this out!

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Sunday posts like these! :)

    I nominated you for the Liebster Award too x

    http://saritaalynn.blogspot.co.nz/2014/03/nominated-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks fabulous! I used to live in Bournemouth, if I ever pop back I'll have to check this place out!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig