Tuesday, 18 March 2014

OOTD: Snake Tee


Tee - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Shoes - Primark
Coat - Primark

Since buying this snake print tee that I grabbed from the last chance to buy rack in my local Topshop, I've been wearing it to death. It goes with so many outfits, jeans one day, tucked into a skirt the next, the options are endless in my eyes, haha! Do excuse the out of focus shot, I'm still trying to get the hang of taking outfit photos. Just before I sign off, I am loving Topshop at the moment, they have so many amazing pieces for the upcoming Spring and Summer! I may have just made a cheeky order online, oops.

Lauren x

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeousssssssss Lauren. You look so pretty :-) as per norm.

    Rachael x
    All The Little Things x | Rachael McClenaghan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks lovely! You're too sweet :)

      Delete
  2. Ohh it's beautiful, I love the colour! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig