Thursday, 6 March 2014

OOTD: Oxblood Details

 This outfit is very similar to my last style post, which you can find here. But instead of the converse I opted for my new oxblood faux croc slip ons and matching bag, both of which are from Topshop. Unfortunately shortly after these photos were taken one of the handles on the bag just snapped off, wah! It was sadly beyond repair and my bargain of a bag (Down to £12 in the sale fyi) was returned much to my dismay. I'm still on the search for a new bag, I spotted one on the Zara website so you may be seeing it soon..

Lauren x


11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the bag :)

    http://www.chelsealeigh.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, and such a shame about your bag especially as it's so cheap and nice! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dani! I know, I was gutted! x

      Delete
  3. Stunning! Love your lip colour <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jennie :) Its one of the Tanya Burr glosses <3

      Delete
  4. love this look - especially the shoes.
    i've been looking for a cute pair of slip-ons for when the weather warms up here in toronto.

    :)
    vanessa
    grace-and-gratitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig