Friday, 28 March 2014

OOTD FAIL



 Why I ever thought it would be possible to take outfit photos in my room, I'll never know. There is not enough space, ha! I ended up out of focus and cut in half, its the effort that counts right? In terms of the outfit, I went for a simple jumper and jeans combo (you know me) paired with my burgundy croc slip ons - which you can't see, lol.

I hope you all had a lovely week, its Friday woo!! I have this weekend off work and I'm spending it celebrating my Birthday with some friends and family. Have a great weekend!

Lauren x

5 comments:

  1. It's the effort that counts, your outfit still looks great though :) enjoy your weekend and birthday celebrations! Woo!
    XX Hayley-Eszti
    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely doll..enjoy your weekend and your birthday!

    Rachael x
    All The Little Things x | Rachael McClenaghan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the jumper <3<3
    Michelaxx

    pursuingadreamcalledlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig