Thursday, 20 March 2014

New In: YSL Pur Couture Lipstick


 If you watched my recent beauty haul which you can find here, I mentioned my newest high end purchase - this amazing YSL lipstick. I totally bought it on the whim, there I was swatching away and then this one caught my eye, its a peachy coral shade with a gold undertone (how could I say no?!). This little luxurious beauty did cost me a scary £25, but the gorgeous YSL packaging and soft velvety finish won me over. 

Whats your favourite high end lipstick? Let me know!

Lauren x

6 comments:

  1. Beaut shade and lipstick! You MUST own at least one high end luxury lipstick in your life time!

    Rachael x
    All The Little Things x | Rachael McClenaghan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say I love YSL and Aerin lipsticks are my absolute fave.
    George x
    ohgeorgeporge.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo I'll have to have a look at Aerin! x

      Delete
  3. It looks lovely on you, i never think to go for these shades but i'll have to give this one a swatch

    http://whaticallbeautiful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig