Thursday, 13 March 2014

Nars 'And God Created The Woman' Palette

 Ever since I bought the Nars 'And God Created The Woman Palette' I've pretty much used it most days, you can create a vast amount of looks with it and I adore the pigmentation of all of the colours. It offers different types of finished including shimmery, glittery and matte so it would suit everyone. I have to apologise for how messy it is but it just proves how often I use it and how much I love it.
I wasn't sure if you could still get this palette as I thought it may have been limited edition, however I found it on SpaceNK, HERE. It is out of stock at the moment but they could possibly be getting more in?!

Whats your favourite eyeshadow palette? I'm thinking of finally getting my hands on the Naked 3 palette!

Lauren x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig