Sunday, 30 March 2014

March Beauty Favourites

 Here's an overview of my March beauty favourites. I'll start off with my favourite lipsticks of the moment, Topshop's Innocent and Whimsical. The colours are so easy to wear and they are super moisturising, the only slight downfall to them is that they aren't very longlasting, but for the price you can't complain. Then we have my current favourite foundation at the moment, No7 Superlight. It's light to medium coverage and very buildable. Its water based so it leaves the skin looking slightly dewy and best of all it lasts all day! My favourite concealer has to be Maybelline's Dream LumiTouch , out of all of the highlighting pens I own this is the best for me. The shade is perfect for the under eye and it blends like a dream, without any caking. You all know how much I love Origins skincare and this month the Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask has worked wonders for my skin. I pop it on all over my face before I go to bed and the next morning my skin is hydrated and fresh ready for the day. Lastly I have been wearing the Vivienne Westwood Naughty Alice fragrance non stop this month, its such a light vanilla-esque feminine scent - perfect for the daytime.

If you want to see more of my lifestyle favourites then you can watch my video here, which features my favourite tv dramas, food and bloggers that I've been loving for March.

Lauren x

1 comment:

  1. I've featured your blog in a post of mine, this is the link if you want to check it out:
    http://pursuingadreamcalledlife.blogspot.it/2014/04/what-has-been-going-on-on-my-blog.html

    Michelaxx

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig