Monday, 31 March 2014

Hello April

Today starts a new month, April. Spring arrives (hopefully) and the sun starts shining (again, hopefully, ha), April is also my Birthday month, tomorrow in fact. I like to do these update/personal posts every month and set myself small goals for the upcoming four weeks. I achieved all of my goals from March, including lose a few more pounds (yay!), getting more organised and also drinking more water (still need to work on this one).  

I have an exciting month planned for my blog and Youtube, there will be 2 videos every week on my channel and I have got a schedule for my posts. Both blogging and making videos is by far my favourite thing to do in my spare time, I'm constantly striving to improve both platforms and create amazing content for you all. My only other goal for April is to be more active, whether its walking or an exercise DVD - it counts.

Here's to an amazing April! Do you have any goals this month?

Lauren x

2 comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig