Sunday, 9 February 2014

This Week: Insta Update

Payday arrived, oops! | Treat time | New Revlon lip balms 
Sunday breakfast | Candle of choice | Primark purchase

Happy Sunday all, I'm writing this post sipping on a hot chocolate whilst the sun is pouring through my window, bliss (however cold it is). In my Hello February post I mentioned this month my goal was to take more photos, whether it was with my camera or just snaps on Instagram - heres what I got up to this week and a few days before. Payday arrived so I decided to do a bit of shopping, oops. On my day off this week I treated myself and my parents to a coffee with a brownie, or two. I picked up some of the new Revlon Colourburst matte lip balms and I'm obsessed. Then we have my breakfast of choice this Sunday - granola and sliced banana with a sweet cup of tea. I also burned a new candle of mine this week, although I bought it a while ago its called Summer Scoop. Lastly I made a cheeky visit to Primark and picked up this little beauty of a bag. Another one of my favourite moments was going out for dinner with my best friend who was back from Uni this weekend, we opted for Mexican - yum! I was too busy scoffing my face and nattering to take a photo, oops.

Hope you all had a lovely week, what have been your favourite moment?

Lauren x

6 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, that candle sounds like it smells amazing! Also loving your Primark purchase, so lovely! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Sunday! Lovely pics :) Jealous of your shopping spree!

    http://www.chelsealeigh.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig