Sunday, 23 February 2014

The Sunday Post: Afternoon Tea & Blogging Woes


I've had the past week off work so it has been mostly spent watching Breaking Bad and The Vampire Diaries - Netflix I blame you. I spent an afternoon catching up with a good friend of mine and proceeded to treat myself to afternoon tea and a slice of carrot cake, yum. I've been proactive this week and have been going for hour long afternoon walks with Mich (My Mum fyi). We popped into Waitrose and picked up some fruit, I have to admit they do the best fruit! I happened to wander into Topshop this week and I saw the most amazing slip on shoes that everyone seems to be talking about at the moment, so I caved. I love me some burgundy croc print shoes. 

In terms of blogging recently I've been so unorganised, I really need to focus on time management. I genuinely enjoy writing my posts and I spend hours reading other blogs and planning my own. I go through phases where I'm either happy with my blog and the content or time where I feel its just not where I want it to be at the moment. I know this is probably normal for every blogger out there, so I'm just going to continue working hard and spending more time on it.

Hope you're all having a great Sunday!

Lauren x

12 comments:

  1. Pretty sure I just fell in love with them shoes x

    Lauren // What Lauren Says

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, I think I need those shoes now! Love your blog Lauren so be proud of it! Need to get myself organised too though :(

    Rachael x
    All The Little Things x | Rachael McClenaghan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so amazing. Aw thank you so much Rachael, that means a lot!! I know its tough :\ xx

      Delete
  3. Amazing shoes!! We all feel like that about our blog at times too, and luckily I schedule a week ahead so if I'm ever having a down week (like last week!) where I just don't have the energy to write a single blog post, nobody notices :P Hope your motivation picks up soon, I love your blog x x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Thats a good idea, I'll definitely do that!! Thankyou :) xx

      Delete
  4. i adore your shoes! i think every blogger goes though the love/hate thing with their blogs, but just keep going :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win nearly £150 worth of high-end skincare on my blog, if you fancy entering! click here

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore watching TV shows! It's the best thing since sliced bread I swear! I can spend dayssss just catching up on my favourite shows :)

    I hope you had a great week off and had a relaxing time!

    x
    Phoebe
    Eat. Live. Love. Repeat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know its so easy to do!! Hehe :) Thanks Phoebe xx

      Delete
  6. That's awesome that you're going for afternoon walks! I can't wait to start that again once the weather gets nicer here!

    http://www.chelsealeigh.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously cannot wait until it warms up!! Thanks :)

      Delete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig