Tuesday, 11 February 2014

New In: Topshop Heels & Zara Knits

Here's some of my recent fashion purchases, I haven't been shopping for clothes in a while so as soon as payday came around I made my way to Zara and Topshop to see what they had to offer. I've been meaning to get a pair of strappy sandals for so long now, to be honest I'm used to wearing wedges so this type of shoe scared me. I picked up these Topshop heels and they're surprisingly comfortable and so much easier to walk in that what I thought. In Zara I picked up two fitted knitted tops, one in pink and the other of course in black (not yet online!). I'm actually going to go back and pick up another one in cream as they just fit  so well. There have it, my most recent fashion buys, I did also pick up a lot of beauty products this month so keep an eye out on my Youtube channel for a haul video coming soon!


Lauren x

8 comments:

  1. I have the same zara knit in a cream. It is surprisingly warm considering how thin it is! Those heels are killers too. I love the leather on the suede!

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so nice, so pleased I pick them up! :)

      Delete
  2. I've been looking for a pair of heels like this! So beautiful!

    http://www.chelsealeigh.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those heels are great! I've been looking for something similar but I'm just afraid that the ankle straps will make my already short legs even shorter!

    x
    Phoebe
    Eat. Live. Love. Repeat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So pleased with them, oh they won't! :)

      Delete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig