Sunday, 2 February 2014

Hello February

Hello February. This past week I most definitely have been a victim of the January blues, no idea why but I just felt a bit sad, ever have those days or weeks? As its the start of a new month I have a few small personal goals which I want to achieve by March. They include losing a few pounds, getting out of the house a bit more (no Lauren, work doesn't count), take more photos - whether its a quick snap on Instagram or using my fancy camera and lastly, to smile and laugh more.

Just before I sign off, I uploaded a new video this week all about my top five blushes. I'm currently editing another video which will go up midweek, so keep an eye out!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend, let me know if you have any goals for February.

Lauren x

[all images from tumblr]

6 comments:

  1. I definitely have weeks like that too! I hope you achieve everything you'd like to this month <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I entirely agree with getting out of the house more-getting a little too comfy that home!
    & I'll defiantly check out your new video xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely share the losing a few pounds part and putting my new DSLR to some use! Thank god january is over - thibk that month just gets everyone!

    Rachael x
    All The Little Things x | Rachael McClenaghan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gone with the January Blues at last! Has to be done thanks for the lovely comment :) x

      Delete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig