Wednesday, 15 January 2014

Whats In My Bag


Here it is, whats in my bag at the moment - minus all of the receipts and rubbish at the bottom of the bag! Starting from the left we have a very old Topshop purse which desperately needs updating, Then we have my all time favourite lip balm which I constantly rave about Nuxe Reve De Miel. My VS make up bag which holds mostly lipsticks and not much else. A pen to write in a very old Emma Bridgewater notebook I found laying about the house. Pictured underneath is my trusty Moleskine planner - I couldn't live without it. I like to keep a scent in my bag so at the moment I have VS Amber Romance body spray, it smells divine. A little bottle of antibacterial gel, an essential really. Lastly I have my Primark black gloves that allow you to use your touch screen phone. After taking this photo I realised I completely forgot to include my phone, but I'm mostly like to always have that on me. Oh and of course the bag itself is a Primark bargain at £6.

Hope you liked catching a glimpse of what I keep in my bag, have you done a post too? Leave a link down below.

Lauren x


9 comments:

  1. i can't believe that bag's a primark find! is it recent at all? i'm terrible for forgetting to check their bag section (probably because i always break them!) xo

    hannexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a bargain, I got it in December so hopefully its still in stock! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love the bag it's so beautiful! I used to carry around that VS fragrance all the time haha so yummy!

    http://chelsealeighbeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a good Primark find, its so lovely!

      Delete
  3. Moleskin planner <3
    They're like the best things ever!!

    Bag is an amazing steal, totally gonna have to keep my eye out for them in Primark! :)
    xx Maisie.

    www.thebeautylagoon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know they're so good!! I would be lost without it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love moleskin planners, they're so useful!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Hun!
    I nominated you for the Liebster award, go check out the post on my blog - http://lrsmth-fashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/oh-hello-liebster-award.html
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig