Sunday, 12 January 2014

This Week I've Been...

Listening to: I'm a little late on this one but I've had 'The 1975' on repeat for the last month now, 'Settle Down' is a favourite of mine at the moment.

Watching: 'Silent Witness' is back on so I sat down on Friday night and watched both of this weeks episodes back to back. It was the finale of 'Boardwalk Empire' this week too, eek it was a tearjerker.

Reading: 'The Silent Tide' by Rachel Hore, its not my usual novel but I'm enjoying it at the moment. I'm looking forward to start 'Rivers of London' too.

Wearing: My go to black skinnies - the Topshop Jamie highwaisted ankle grazers! Comfortable but fitting and they go with everything.

Talking About: Booking a holiday, I'm looking forward to travel as much as possible this year.


Just before I finish today's post I was asked to feature in a blogger series over on What Lauren Says blog where I answered various questions about blogging and beauty etc. It was so lovely to be asked and I'm looking forward to the upcoming posts and finding some more bloggers! 

Lauren x

8 comments:

  1. The 1975 is amazing! Such a great album

    Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rivers of London is such a good read!
    I'll be looking forward to hear your take on it!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog through Laurens post, such a lovely idea! the 1974 is so good! Hayley-Eszti

    www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thanks for reading my blog lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! I wasn’t sure where to put this so I thought I’d put it here on your most recent post…
    But anyway I love your blog and so I’ve nominated you for a Liebster Award! Here - http://birdsinblossom.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/liebster-award.html !

    Birds in Blossom x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a bit of a silent witness fan too!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig