Friday, 17 January 2014

Sweet Tooth Favourites


How good do those cookies look?! I admit I most definitely have more of a sweet tooth than savoury. I crave all of the bad sugary delicacies, cookies, brownies, cakes, chocolate. Something I would like to try more of this year is baking, now I'm not good at baking at all but when scrolling through my Bloglovin feed I always, always click on a recipe/food post. Ideally I plan on blogging one recipe post a month - eep, lets just say it depends on the outcome. Here's some of my favourite recipe posts from a few of my favourite bloggers.

Triple Chocolate Cookies - Vivianna Does Makeup
Honeycomb Brownies - What Olivia Did
Banana Loaf - The Beauty Explorer


I would love to know some of your favourite baking recipes, leave links in the comments!

Lauren x

[all images from tumblr]

4 comments:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig