Monday, 6 January 2014

Skincare Wishlist


I hate to say it but some days I don't wear any SPF on my face, eek. This needs to change and having heard rave reviews on the Kiehl's SPF 50, its at the top of my skincare wishlist. Then we have the infamous Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish, I've actually never tried any products from this brand but I really would like to try the hot cloth cleanser. Origins, you all know my love for this brand. I am loving the energy boosting moisturiser at the moment and having combination skin I need to get my hands on the Out of Trouble face mask. Lastly is the Dior Creme De Rose, having just watched heyclaire's december favourites I definitely want to try this lip balm out.


What products are currently on your skincare wishlist?

Lauren x

11 comments:

  1. ooo lovely picks! Both the Liz Earle and the Kiehls are amazing.. I would love to try the Origins out of trouble mask!
    george-porge.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. love kiehls! good picks x

    www.tillylions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try the Dior Creme De Rose - Ive heard some great reviews
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm so lazy with my spf wearing! not good! but you should definitely try the kiehls, its great!

    http://chelsealeighbeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to try the Dior lip balm, it looks stunning! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I might have to splurge a little :) x

      Delete
  6. I'm dying to try that Kheils SPF, so many people love it!
    New follower
    Gold Dust
    x

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig