Wednesday, 1 January 2014

Ready for 2014?!


Happy New Year!

I can safely say that 2013 was the year I came into my own. I learnt so much not only about myself but everyone and everything around me. Like every year it had its up and its downs but overall it was an incredible year. I was lucky enough to travel and meet some amazing people from all over the world. I went on a city break with Mich (my Mum) in April for my 21st Birthday, and then travelled all around Spain in July and August. Around that time I also bought a fancy new camera and decided to pursue blogging and vlogging as its something that truly makes me happy. The blogging community really is wonderful and so inspirational, I hope in 2014 that I can call other bloggers my friends. In my personal life I realised who my true friends were and I appreciate them more now than ever before.

All in all I've made both good and bad decisions this year but I've most definitely learnt from the bad ones and gained so much from the good choices I've made. 2013 has given me some amazing memories and I've never felt happier than what I do now. I'm so excited to see what 2014 brings, I have some exciting plans lined up this year and I can't wait to make 2014 my year.

Now I'm not one for resolutions, but I decided to set myself some goals that I would love achieve in 2014.

- Drink more water! 
- Travel as much as I possibly can, both abroad and in the UK
- To work even harder on my blog!
- Be more organised
- Get out of my comfort zone by saying YES to more things
- Make the healthier choice
- Spend even more time with my family and friends
- Take more photographs! 
- To make better content on my Youtube channel
- Book New York 2015 with my Mum
- Meet new people and make new friends
- Stay positive and be HAPPY!


I can't thank all of you enough for reading my blog and leaving lovely comments, it means so much to me and I hope you all continue with me on my blogging journey in 2014. Wishing you all an amazing New Year!!

Lauren x

6 comments:

  1. Happy New Year lovely! It sounds like 2013 was a fabulous year for you and I hope this year is even better <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! :) Hope you have a lovely 2014!!
    I'm glad I stumbled across your blog - you've got a new follower here - just catching up with some of your Blogmas posts the now.

    http://ellistuesday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year lovely! Thanks so much and you too! xx

      Delete
  3. Happy new year! Great blog. Hope you achieve your goals.

    http://katieloveslife94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Katie, Happy New Year!!

      Delete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig