Thursday, 2 January 2014

OOTD: Black & Taupe

Coat - Marks & Spencer
Top - Primark
Jeans - Topshop
Loafers - River Island

Yes, its another new coat. It's my third coat purchase this Winter but this is by far my favourite and I will not be buying another anytime soon! I happened to be in Marks & Spencer with my Mum when I saw this little taupe beauty on the sale rack. In my size. It was meant to be, it was originally £89 reduced down to £58 and I'm so pleased with it. It's a thick wool material and its super cosy and warm. I styled it today with a black rollneck and my Topshop highwaisted Jamie jeans, finished off with my River Island loafers. I've just finished editing a 'get ready with me' video which will be up this weekend on my channel, and I'm looking forward to have a pamper evening with a nice hot bath before watching Silent Witness (yay, its back!).

Lauren x

9 comments:

  1. So stunning! What a beautiful coat, I can see why you had to have it! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a beautiful coat! Looks great :)

    http://chelsealeighbeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness what an amazing find! Gorgeous coat!
    george-porge.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thos coat really suits you and nice reduction too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks perfect on you, I love your make up!

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig