Thursday, 9 January 2014

One Line a Day...



As soon as I saw the One Line A Day book I knew I had to get it, even if it was a few days after the New Year. It's a five year memory book where you write a few lines about your day everyday for five years. I think its such a lovely idea and it will be so nice to look back and see where I was, what I was doing and what I was thinking as the years go on. Whilst perusing Amazon I came across Rivers of London, which I've been intrigued about since watching Tanya Burr talk about it in a few of her vlogs. Lastly I finally purchased  Blog Inc. which again is a book I've seen a lot of over the past year or so and I think it will be great for inspiring me and improving my blog in every way I can.

What books have you purchased recently? Can you recommend any reads for me?

Lauren x


12 comments:

  1. Let us know what you think of them!

    http://chelsealeighbeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rivers of London sounds like an interesting read! The Line a Day diary is such a wonderful idea.
    george-porge.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. River of London sounds interesting! And that Line a Day book is similar to a book I have 'Q&A a Day'. Its also a 5 year journal where you answer a different question each day :)

    Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read it, ooh thats such a lovely idea too!! :)

      Delete
  4. Everyone says that Blog Inc is worth the read.
    Write a review on it if you can!
    E | Beauty/Skincare | Cocoamourr

    ReplyDelete
  5. The memory book is such a lovely idea! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, I hope I can keep up with it most days :)

      Delete
  6. I had the one line a day book but I could never keep up with it! Woops. Such a cute idea though
    -Pristine
    newkidontheloch.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I hope I keep up with it most days! :)

      Delete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig