Friday, 31 January 2014

New Hair



 Thanks for all of your lovely feedback on my last hair post, I decided to go ahead with it and get the chop. Now its not as short as what I thought or said it would be, but I am thinking of going shorter next time I see my hairdresser. I styled my hair here with the Babyliss Soft Waves hair tool but I used a different tool yesterday and I much prefer it, it will be featured in a post soon! I have my eye on a few of the Oribe products, in particular the Dry Texturising Spray and the Maximista Thickening Spray. Have you tried any of these products or have any other recommendations?

Lauren x

6 comments:

  1. You look lovely! Sometimes it's good to gradually go shorter, so it's not a complete shock when you eventually get the desired look you want!

    http://chelsealeighbeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely hairdo! + I love ur lipstick shade :D

    http://freespiritmaiden.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren, absolutely love your hair! Such a lovely length and its great that it is still manageable for a range of styles. Really love it!

    Rachael x
    All The Little Things x | Rachael McClenaghan

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig