Monday, 20 January 2014

Monday Rambles

Yesterday afternoon I went for a brisk walk with my Mum and we stopped at this amazing viewpoint, its literally five minutes from my house but I rarely wander up there. This week I was lucky enough to have a weekend off work - Sunday and Monday still counts. Working in retail I rarely have two days off in a row. It's been a sunny yet chilly weekend and I've managed to tackle a couple of tasks that I've been putting off for a while. Said tasks included cleaning my makeup brushes - anyone else find this such a chore? Cleaning my room, resulting with two full bin bags full of old clothes, old makeup etc. I really wanted to do some baking today but before I knew it it was half four and I have some blog posts to plan and a new video to edit ready for the weekend. It will have to wait until next week when I have a week off work, woo!

Hope you're all having a good start to the week.

Lauren x


6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful view :) Hope you enjoyed your weekend x

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So beautiful, thanks lovely and you too! x

      Delete
  2. Such an amazing view! Wish I lived only 5 minutes away from somewhere like that.
    Hate washing my make up brushes! It's just takes so much time and then they have to dry! Such effort haha xxx

    -Sarah Speaks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm pretty lucky :) I know so much effort!! Eep haha xx

      Delete
  3. Such a nice post :-) that view is amazing. Looking forward to weekends video chic :-)

    Rachael x
    All The Little Things x | Rachael McClenaghan

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig