Tuesday, 28 January 2014

Lipstick Lust

We all have that one type of product in our makeup collection that we never have enough of, or can never find the right shade, or we just like to have a selection to choose from. For some it might be foundation, others it might be eyeshadow, for me it has been and it always will be - lipstick. In my eyes you can never have too many lipsticks, theres so many shades, textures and finishes to choose from nowadays. So I have whittled my current wishlist down to these five favourites. 

Having heard so much about Tom Ford lipsticks they are firmly at the top of my wishlist. All of the shades look amazing but for my first dabble into the brand I would love to try a nude, in particular 'Blush Nude' looks perfect.

Then we have the Rouge Volupte lipstick by YSL, I purchased the infamous shade of Lingerie Pink quite a while ago now and I've hardly worn it. This is for a number of reasons but mostly because it looks too lovely to use and secondly I feel like the shade doesn't suit me at all. I have my eye on the shade 'Peach Passion', it looks much more up my street rather than a baby pink.

Another lip product I have been lusting after for a long while now is the Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencils, they're long lasting and non drying and there is a great selection of colours to choose from, the shade 'Damned' looks beautiful.

I could not do a lipstick post without mentioning MAC, right? When I was last in store I spotted the 'Viva Glam' lipstick, its an intense burgundy red shade and I have been thinking about it ever since, I will most likely be buying this on my next shopping trip.

Lastly we have the Opaque Rouge Liquid Lipstick by Hourglass in the colour 'Riviera', Hourglass is a brand that I have not had the chance to try yet but I've seen so many brilliant reviews on this liquid lipstick range, I'm most definitely wanting to try them.

I'd love to know what lipsticks you're currently lusting after? Have you tried any of the lipsticks I've mentioned?

Lauren x

9 comments:

  1. I'm scared that if I buy ONE Nars lip pencil, i'm going to want the entire range!

    http://chelsealeighbeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh that Tom Ford looks stunning!!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I have one of everything please! They're all gorgeous but if I had to pick one it would be the Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil
    http://www.letstalkbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tom Ford pleeeeeeease!! Seems ridiculous to pay that much for a lipstick but my god it is a beaut! Any dupe recommendations would be very much appreciated :)

    Fee
    http://pingle91.blogspot.ie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig