Sunday, 5 January 2014

Its The Little Things

This week I've been appreciating the little things in life and wanted to share some of them with you.

After working up an appetite with Davina's Fit in 15 this morning I treated myself to marmalade on toast with a sweet cup of tea, the perfect way to begin a Sunday.

Spending time with my bestie over dinner and reliving some of our favourite memories together. We couldn't help but laugh as we had the worst service ever, there was no food left apparently!

One of my goals this year is to start reading again, this week I began to read a book which I wouldn't usually opt for but I'm thoroughly enjoying it.

Finishing a long day of work and coming home to a cup of tea and a hot bath, bliss.


What little things have made your week? 

Lauren x

[some images from tumblr]

7 comments:

  1. I love appreciating the little things! Definitely want to get Davina's Fit in 15, short bursts of exercise sound like my kind of thing!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. They're the best! Its so good so pleased I got it! :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely pics! That breakfast looks quite yummy ;)

    http://chelsealeighbeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely, thanks to tumblr haha :)

      Delete
  3. The bath looks so cosy and relaxing with all the candles around the edge x x

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig