Monday, 30 December 2013

What I got for Christmas!


I posted a What I Got For Christmas video on my channel yesterday but I think its always nice to write a post as some of you might not watch youtube.  I am so very grateful for all of my gifts and I personally love reading these posts. I was so excited when I opened the Laura Mercier body creme set that I squealed, they all smell amazing. The Origins energy boosting moisturiser has been on my wishlist for ages and I can't wait to try it. Then we have the Body Shop ginger sparkle collection which smells divine, I've already tried the body polish and its lovely. As I was working Boxing Day I happened to see the Thierry Mugler Alien fragrance set on offer and I grabbed it straightaway, its definitely my signature scent. I also got a Zara skirt which will be featured in tomorrows outfit post. One of my favourite things about Christmas is receiving new pyjamas, as you can see I pretty much asked for toiletries, pyjamas and chocolate this year!

What was your favourite present? I'd love to know what wonderful gifts you received!

Lauren x


4 comments:

  1. Ohh you got some beautiful gifts! The Laura Mercier set looks so luxurious! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that laura mercier set...so jealous!!

    http://chelsealeighbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig