Sunday, 29 December 2013

My Christmas


 Christmas, can you believe its been and gone already?! I had such a lovely day spent with my family, watching Christmas films and the Downton Abbey special. I ate a splendid roast dinner and gorged on far too many chocolates, as well as my dessert of apple pie and cream. I was back at work on Boxing Day so Christmas feels like ages ago for me, I have however had a nice break without my laptop for a few days and spent my evenings reading or watching Breaking Bad. I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas, next up is New Year, eek where has 2013 gone?! 

Lauren x

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous post, looks like you had a fab christmas! :D I’m your newest blog follower. Best wishes for 2014!! Xx

    Helen @
    http://helensfashionblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen! Aw thanks for following, and you too!! xx

      Delete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig