Monday, 9 December 2013

BLOGMAS Day 9 - The Christmas Tag


What is your favourite Christmas film?
I adore Christmas films but I think my favourite has to be Home Alone! I watched it every year growing up along with Disney's Christmas Carol. I do love a rom com too and The Holiday is a firm favourite of mine for this time of year.


What is your favourite festive colour?
I love the traditional colours for Christmas, red and gold!


Do you open your gifts on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning always, I remember when I was younger I used to beg my parents to let me open one on Christmas Eve and sometimes they would let me and my Brother pick a small present each.


What is your favourite Winter fragrance?
I don't tend to mix my fragrance up in terms of season, so it has to be my all time favourite Thierry Mugler Alien perfume.


What is your favourite Christmas scent?
I prefer sweet warming scents, so anything that smells of vanilla. My particular favourite this year has to be the Yankee Candle in Salted Caramel, it makes my room smell amazing.


What is your favourite festive drink?
This year I'm a tad obsessed with Costa's white hot chocolate with cherry sauce on top, or Starbuck's salted caramel hot chocolate. Basically any hot chocolate with cream on top!


Candy Canes or Gingerbread Men?
Gingerbread men for sure, I remember every year at Christmas my Mum would buy me and my Brother one from the local bakery.


What is your favourite Christmas song?
Its a predictable one I'm afraid, All I want for Christmas by Mariah Carey.


Have you ever made a snowman?
Living on the south coast I can never remember it even snowing as a child, its only in the last few years has the snow actually reached where I live and we never get much anyway. But I would definitely make one if we get some snow this year, and of course a snow angel too.


What is most important to you about Christmas?
Spending time with all of my family and friends. Making new festive memories and appreciating everything and everyone I have in my life. I also cannot wait for a few days off to relax, eat lots of Christmas food and watch far too many festive films and Christmas specials.


I saw this tag on the lovely Jennie's blog and I tag all of you wonderful readers to post your own Christmas tag as I would love to read it!

Lauren x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig